I feel sad I didn't make much ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I feel sad my new job side that willing to work with me I was hoping cause I really need a pay check so I can get ### pay n get a car soon I don’t know what to do
Replies
9
Views
353
I feel sad I feel I can't do anything right I feel stuck baley a pay check baley no xtra hours or shift I was suppose to get the ### job but I guess ### and ### is interfering n taking bout me I don't want my hours to get cut I really need to be working everyday
Replies
8
Views
242
I feel sad my boyfriend didn't include me and didn't have time for me.
Replies
6
Views
266
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,461
Messages
16,788,294
Members
649,032
Latest member
Zrxaelmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom