I feel like I can't get the victory. I have not been able to rid my home of all demonic energy. Please pray God cleanses my sheets and bed from all creepy crawler and unclean spirits. I've repented and I'm still not free and suffering for my past sins and mistakes. Lord break all witchcraft forever and demons from our household
Binding:
Evil spirits still exist but they have no weapons. Jesus defeated them at the cross. All they can do is attack your mind and try to get you to do things that are against God's will.
God gave us the tools to fight them - they are found in the Bible.
Put on full armor of God, and bind all sickness and evil spirits out of your life and your family's life in the name of Jesus. Pray a hedge of protection around you and your family like the hedge God had around Job.

I will be praying in the same way for you.
I will bind all evil spirits from attacking your family from now on in Jesus name.

Matthew 16:19
19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.”
1 John 4:4
4 You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.

Philippians 4:6-7
6 Be anxious for nothing but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God;
7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

2 Timothy 1:7
7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

Philippians 4:13
13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

After I have told christians about my past before I was a christian, it feels like their attitude changed towards me. It feels like they have became more unkind.
Replies
12
Views
150
I am emotionally struggling and need as many prayers as possible please. Please pray for a man I recently met named ### that I met through my sister and brother in law. He and I met about 2 weeks ago. Saturday night we attended a cookout together and we made plans to get together Sunday. Sunday...
Replies
11
Views
150
I am asking the Lord Jesus to cover me and protect me from every form attacks on my life and health. some times feel confusion and angry at people because they provoking me or threatening my life. Lord help me cover me with your precious blood. there evil forces around me may the Lord rebuke...
Replies
12
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,409
Messages
16,799,560
Members
649,919
Latest member
Maleulnire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom