Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lord we lift ### up to you and ask that you bless her in every area of her life mentally, physically and spiritually. Deliver her from the powers of darkness that are tormenting her. Guard and direct her steps and Grant her peace. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.I don't know what's going on in my life. Everything is falling apart. Sigh. I just, I would really appreciate it if someone could pray for me. Thank you all and I hope you all have a blessed Easter![]()
May God bless you with your heart desires. All shall be well with you dear.I don't know what's going on in my life. Everything is falling apart. Sigh. I just, I would really appreciate it if someone could pray for me. Thank you all and I hope you all have a blessed Easter![]()