I don't what's going on in my ...

I don't know what's going on in my life. Everything is falling apart. Sigh. I just, I would really appreciate it if someone could pray for me. Thank you all and I hope you all have a blessed Easter 😇
Lord we lift ### up to you and ask that you bless her in every area of her life mentally, physically and spiritually. Deliver her from the powers of darkness that are tormenting her. Guard and direct her steps and Grant her peace. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.

Deliver her from the attacks of the enemy.
 
Thank so much for sharing your prayer and your kind words. God bless you and I will keep you in my prayers my friend 😇
 
Thank you all for your love and support, most of all your prayers and blessings. I really appreciate it and it makes my heart smile to know that people out there really cares. God Bless you all and I pray all your worries, pain and sorrows be gone. Peace, love and Blessing to you all.
 
I don't know what's going on in my life. Everything is falling apart. Sigh. I just, I would really appreciate it if someone could pray for me. Thank you all and I hope you all have a blessed Easter 😇
May God bless you with your heart desires. All shall be well with you dear.
 
I've prayed for you. Could you please pray for my friend as well. He's innocent but being falsely accused of drug abuse. All the evidence is against him and he's currently helpless! Thank you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Why doesn't God love me? Why won't he forgive me? Why does He continue to punish me for all my mistakes, bad decisions? Why does He keep punishing me for all the times I lossed faith? People lose faith all the time in hard times, tough times, and everyday struggles. Where is the forgiveness...
Replies
11
Views
188
Help with prayer for life and its troubles that go on. It's been tough for me right now, a lot of things going on, lost my mother-in-law, lost my brother-in-law, lost my dad. Just need a little more prayer and more of the Holy Spirit and brothers and sisters praying for me. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
456
a lot happened in my life recently. To recap, I confessed Jesus as Lord when I was ### and then learned the Bible and Jesus for ### years. My stepdad was a harsh and angry man. He hit me and yelled at me a lot. But my relationship with God I guess was ok. Moved to my dad for a little and mm and...
Replies
8
Views
319
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,325
Messages
16,798,317
Members
649,856
Latest member
Kyrooldarlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom