I don't what's going on in my ...

Almighty God, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE meet this child of yours at her time of need. NOW, in the name of JESUS, I ask that the burden be removed from her and fill her with your UNFAILING LOVE, bless her ALMIGHTY GOD, IN JESUS NAME I Ask, AMEN
 
I don't what's going on in my life. everything is falling apart. Sigh. I jus, I would rreally appreciate it if someone could pray for me. Thank you all and I hope you all have a blessed easter 😇
May God mend your life and blessed you with satisfaction and happiness. Amen
 
I don't what's going on in my life. everything is falling apart. Sigh. I jus, I would rreally appreciate it if someone could pray for me. Thank you all and I hope you all have a blessed easter 😇
I prayed for this in Jesus Name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Why doesn't God love me? Why won't he forgive me? Why does He continue to punish me for all my mistakes, bad decisions? Why does He keep punishing me for all the times I lossed faith? People lose faith all the time in hard times, tough times, and everyday struggles. Where is the forgiveness...
Replies
11
Views
188
Help with prayer for life and its troubles that go on. It's been tough for me right now, a lot of things going on, lost my mother-in-law, lost my brother-in-law, lost my dad. Just need a little more prayer and more of the Holy Spirit and brothers and sisters praying for me. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
456
a lot happened in my life recently. To recap, I confessed Jesus as Lord when I was ### and then learned the Bible and Jesus for ### years. My stepdad was a harsh and angry man. He hit me and yelled at me a lot. But my relationship with God I guess was ok. Moved to my dad for a little and mm and...
Replies
8
Views
319
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,422
Messages
16,799,672
Members
649,924
Latest member
Shruisaenmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom