I don't like waking up feelin this way i ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Lord Jesus, let your spirit of peace and joy come over this individual, not only this morning, but for many mornings to come. For there may be pain in the night, but Joy comes in the morning! Amen!
default_thedance.gif
 
 
Lord cover their mind with Peace and let them worship You in Spirit and in Truth may their feet walk in full obedience to Your will and way...Lord bring glory and honor to Your holy name...in Jesus name...
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear heavenly father I come to you in the name of Jesus asking for your help to change me because I don't like who I am anymore lord the person that I am is not the person you want me to be and I am sorry sorry for my sins lord my actions against others as though that you help me to turn away...
Replies
10
Views
450
It’s been a pattern in my life whenever I got into a romantic relationship, I always ended up getting hurt and alone, destroying myself mentally, emotionally, physically. In 2023, I went through one of the most traumatic incidents where one person came into my life, and we both shared all...
Replies
6
Views
337
I'm to the point where I dread waking up each morning. I have stress and worries about my health and the health of my family. Stress on the job with customers who are angry and demanding 24/7. A boss that should be fired for what he's doing to employees and his aiming to get me fired. He's...
Replies
10
Views
426
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,283
Messages
16,786,631
Members
648,867
Latest member
Juirpullake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom