I don’t like high pressure in my ###.

Quinten

Beloved Servant
I don’t like high pressure in my body to affect me feel so bad to get worse to evil in my body because I don’t like what is going on with my body. I don’t know where is that come from.
 
I have prayed about this. In Jesus name.

James 5:16;
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 7:12
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. Bless us with joy, peace, and strength. Bless us with Your protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It makes me feel uncomfortable to have high blood pressure in both legs, but I don't deserve to have high pressure in my body like that. Please heal what is going on in both my legs to be normal without any high blood pressure to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Replies
11
Views
280
No more high-pressure bloods everywhere inside my body. Please remove the high-pressure blood from my body. I do not know where the high pressure is located throughout my body.
Replies
6
Views
116
I command to stop high-pressure blood everywhere in my body because I don't like it, but I don't know how my body causes it. I don't deserve to get high-pressure blood in my body. I don't like to get cold everywhere over my whole body to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Replies
9
Views
272
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,237
Messages
16,785,877
Members
648,818
Latest member
Nynaerance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom