I don't know where to go from here, please ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I don't know where to go from here, please pray for the Lord to lead me. Break the power of every seducing and deceiving spirit attempting to misguide me.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
SALM 147.5

Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit.

JOB 9:4, For God is so wise and so mighty
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In Jesus’s name, please pray it is God’s will to heal and protect my family. I am completely broken. The last few years have been so unsettling and things just continue to get worse. Please pray for the health of my ###-year-old dad, my younger brother who suffered from a heart attack and has a...
Replies
9
Views
316
I'm 51 and in a month from now I will be out of job. And I don't know where I am heading. I want to do something meaningful in life. The last 4 decades it has always been me, my ego, my pride, greediness, doing all I can to impress my employers, trying to make money. I had experienced what it's...
Replies
13
Views
628
Even though I shared with you what I was going through … today I realised I was missing something. And it’s important to share so that you can tell me what’s causing this & what we can do & pray so that I get delivered from pain, delay, hurt & rejection. So as you know, it’s been 12 days since...
Replies
8
Views
268
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,058
Messages
16,806,731
Members
650,509
Latest member
Alaerlorvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom