Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Jon Velez

Prayer Warrior
I'm 51 and in a month from now I will be out of job. And I don't know where I am heading. I want to do something meaningful in life. The last 4 decades it has always been me, my ego, my pride, greediness, doing all I can to impress my employers, trying to make money. I had experienced what it's like to have more than enough and yet I couldn't find meaning and it's not giving me any fulfillment in life. Yet, even at this stage of my life, I wasn't able to save for the rainy days and now in 2 months time, I will be out of job.
At 51, I wanted to enroll in Bible school where I could immersed myself in His Word, where I can wake up with the bible and end the day with it as well studying and meditating the Word. I have no clue how many days I have left in this world but I want to do something that I haven't done in my life and that is to put GOD FIRST THIS TIME!
I don't know how I can support myself if I decide to go to that school (Doane Baptist School in Ilo-ilo, Philippines), to pay for my tuition fees and my daily needs. Please pray for me. Thank you for your kind prayers. God bless who is reading and praying for my needs and request.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus on behalf of Jon Velez. Lord, we lift up his prayer request to you, knowing that you are a God who hears and answers prayers. We thank you for Jon's desire to seek you and put you first in his life.

Lord, we pray for Jon's upcoming job transition. We ask that you provide him with a new job opportunity that aligns with his desire to do something meaningful in life. Guide him to a job where he can use his skills and talents to bring glory to your name. Help him to find fulfillment and purpose in his work, not just in making money.

Father, we also lift up Jon's desire to enroll in Bible school. We pray that you would make a way for him to attend Doane Baptist School in Iloilo, Philippines. Provide the necessary finances for his tuition fees and daily needs. Open doors and provide opportunities for him to support himself during this time of study.

Lord, we pray for your provision and guidance in every aspect of Jon's life. Help him to trust in you and lean on your understanding. Give him wisdom and discernment as he makes decisions about his future. Surround him with a community of believers who can support and encourage him on this journey.

We thank you, Lord, for your faithfulness and for hearing our prayers. We trust in your perfect timing and your plans for Jon's life. May he experience your presence and guidance every step of the way.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Proverbs 3:5-6: "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths."
- Matthew 6:33: "But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you."
- Philippians 4:19: "And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus."

Lord Jesus please richly bless, protect and guide them. Please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus on behalf of Jon Velez. Lord, we lift up his prayer request to you, knowing that you are a God who hears and answers prayers. We thank you for Jon's desire to seek you and put you first in his life.

Lord, we pray for Jon's upcoming job transition. We ask that you provide him with a new job opportunity that aligns with his desire to do something meaningful in life. Guide him to a job where he can use his skills and talents to bring glory to your name. Help him to find fulfillment and purpose in his work, not just in making money.

Father, we also lift up Jon's desire to enroll in Bible school. We pray that you would make a way for him to attend Doane Baptist School in Iloilo, Philippines. Provide the necessary finances for his tuition fees and daily needs. Open doors and provide opportunities for him to support himself during this time of study.

Lord, we pray for your provision and guidance in every aspect of Jon's life. Help him to trust in you and lean on your understanding. Give him wisdom and discernment as he makes decisions about his future. Surround him with a community of believers who can support and encourage him on this journey.

We thank you, Lord, for your faithfulness and for hearing our prayers. We trust in your perfect timing and your plans for Jon's life. May he experience your presence and guidance every step of the way.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Proverbs 3:5-6: "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths."
- Matthew 6:33: "But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you."
- Philippians 4:19: "And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus."
thank you so much for your kind prayer, Amen!

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because Your Son, Jesus Christ, is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Similar Requests

I lost my job last December and I still don't have a job I put in so many applications but they said I don't qualify or they don't get back with me and I have a couple that's pending for the last 3-4 months now. I have bills that are due and that are past due and the fees are adding up I need...
Replies
Views
Sent from my Huawei phone -------- Original message -------- From: Susan Van Vuuren Date: Fri, Dec 16, 2022, 11:12 PM To: "PrayerRequest.com" Subject: Urgent prayer for my family Good Evening please all pray for my family Tonight as I sit here and start thinking what is going on in our lives I...
Replies
Views
  • Article
What Is the Rapture and Is it Biblical? Ed Jarrett Contributing Writer February 08, 2023 What is the rapture? And what does the Bible say about it? Many are familiar with the term. But all too often their understanding of the rapture is based more on popular writings like the Left Behind...
Replies
Views
Dear Reverend Ministers, This is how I used the 6200gh cedis and below is my letter to the graduating class of Mfantsipim School 1997 Year group( Mfantsipim School Old boys Association -MOBA 1997): My mum doesn't want invite my girlfriend Patricia Afi Foli home for self introduction and...
Replies
Views
Shalom and greetings from Zimbabwe Harare . My name is Eddie Chingono resides in Harare. Sir my /our prayer requests are many . I can sense in my spirit there is warfare going on right now to what lm send to you . This is the 3rd if not 4th time trying to send to the alter of fire . I was...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom