I don’t know what I’m doing with ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK CONTROL COLLECT MY SHIELDS OF PRIVACY SHADOWS ALL MY HEAVEN AIR GREATLY DONALD ANTHONY AND ANY OTHER FOES MUKE AND CREW NO EYESIGHT INSIGHT SHIELDS SHADOW CONTROL CARVING THRU ME EVER AGAIN GREATLY PERIOD PERMANENTLY MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS IM FREE HIS NAME IS YAHWEHHHHHHH JESUS PERIOD...
Replies
6
Views
115
Dear heavenly father hear my prayers. I feel so alone and unloved. I try to keep in touch with my husband since we live in separate countries. I will join him this coming Nov. I'm asking for my husband's honesty. I'm asking for my husband to be a loving husband and consider me in his life after...
Replies
11
Views
445
somehow can you please bring peace to my marriage Lord can you please stop in and restore it one last time in Jesus name please
Replies
11
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,789
Messages
16,792,616
Members
649,396
Latest member
Ziotown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom