I don’t know how to talk about ...

I don’t know how to talk about my wife nor do I know how to share everything. Lord give her love for me, give her favour towards me, take away the lies she tells herself about me as I may have confessed to looking at pornography but I never cheated on her like she has accused me of falsely. I never let air out of her tires because then I’d have to fill them and I never did anything to her printer. Help us Lord Jesus and give us both love and forgiveness for each other as you forgive us. She doesn’t seem to care that she’s cheated on me. Help us with anything we need Lord. Thank you for any prayers for us.
I'm sorry to hear about the problems you're facing in your marriage, friend. It looks like both you and your wife could really use the help of a trained Christian marriage counselor. If you’re in the US, I believe if you call this number ###-###-####, they can provide a free phone consultation with a counselor. Praying for you, that God will draw you and your wife closer to Himself and bring healing and restoration to your marriage. Blessings!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Let’s Talk About Husbands’ Orgasms Have you heard of the orgasm gap? It refers to the difference in how often men versus women achieve orgasm. Specifically, women don’t reach climax as often as men do. One 2018 study put it at 95% to 65%, while a more recent study suggested that lifetime...
Replies
0
Views
107
It feels like I have nothing and I don’t know how to pray. In moments like these, it can be helpful to start with a simple prayer of trust and openness. You might say something like: "Dear God, I come to You with an open heart, even though I feel empty and unsure. Please guide my words and...
Replies
10
Views
226
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,978
Messages
16,805,597
Members
650,444
Latest member
Astiuthor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom