I Don't Know How And What To Ask You Anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
proverbs chapter 3 vs 5 and 6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. proverbs chapter 16 vs. 9 A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.
 
Oh Father, We stand in the gap and intercede for this request that only You can handle. Please perform a miracle in their behalf based upon the very stripes that our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ took upon His back and the precious blood He shed before He ever even went to that terrible cross. We know these truths from Your Word and claim them according to 1Peter 2:24. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Call out to Jesus, after that do it again, and again, and again, do not give up! Where else is there for you to go, do not run away from Him, run TO HIM. We are truly hopeless without Him, if you think things are bad now, it will only get worse if you turn away from the ONLY one who can help you. Whether you feel it or not, He loves you and He IS aware of your needs, His word promises us that He will NEVER leave us or forsake us. Trust in Him, when you can't feel His hand, trust in His heart. Blessings
 
God bless you all. Thank you so much dear friends. Thank you for being there for me in such difficult time of my life. I'm sorry if I always come here and show how I feel helpless hopeless and lost. I can't tell all the details of my situation but know I'm going through a really hard time. I'm thankful to find comfort, support and prayers from you. Thank you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have given up on you and I don't need you anymore and going to church , prayer will be the last of the list to non existent.
Replies
9
Views
266
It feels like I have nothing and I don’t know how to pray. In moments like these, it can be helpful to start with a simple prayer of trust and openness. You might say something like: "Dear God, I come to You with an open heart, even though I feel empty and unsure. Please guide my words and...
Replies
10
Views
225
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,817
Messages
16,792,812
Members
649,420
Latest member
Chreodhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom