I Don't Know How And What To Ask You Anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

PPaul

Humble Servant of All
God I have lost everything I have no control on my life. I have lost the most important thing in my life my ###. His father is using him as a pawn. He is doing everything to hurt me. I just gave up. I have tried all I could. Tell me friends is there a God? I know you'll say yes .... Where is he when I have been praying for months and lost everything............
 
May our Heavenly Father answer your prayers according to his will. I prayed for this in our Lord & Savior Jesus name Amen.
 
So sorry to hear this. I feel the same way. Let's continue to pray and hope for His mercy and guidance. May His blessings be upon you and those you love.
 
I am praying for you and your ###. We never understand WHY things happen the way they do. We must keep FAITH and continue pray and ask God to open doors and help us through these most difficult times in our life. Lord, please hear our prayer request and HEAL and Guide. Bring Peace into their lives. Amen
 
John 14:6
Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes unto the Father, but by me.

John 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

John 3:18
He that believeth on him(JESUS) is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Acts 3:19
Repent therefore and be converted that your sins may be blotted out, that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord.(Jesus)

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have given up on you and I don't need you anymore and going to church , prayer will be the last of the list to non existent.
Replies
9
Views
266
It feels like I have nothing and I don’t know how to pray. In moments like these, it can be helpful to start with a simple prayer of trust and openness. You might say something like: "Dear God, I come to You with an open heart, even though I feel empty and unsure. Please guide my words and...
Replies
10
Views
225
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,856
Messages
16,792,947
Members
649,433
Latest member
Celuurlael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom