i Don't hv job from two months ...

I still not found any job m very needful family person alone i urning member in my family i don't know what happen with me whats wrong i m really really don't know i lost my job how i run my family and all no salary from the march month 2021 i become Zero.....please please pray for ###
 
I still not found any job m very needful family person alone i urning member in my family i don't know what happen with me whats wrong i m really really don't know i lost my job how i run my family and all no salary from the march month 2021 i become Zero.....please please pray for ###
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need An Urgent Prayer I haven't received my salary from my Boss for two months already
Replies
8
Views
310
Please pray for me… I continue to need strength. It’s 4:18 AM and I feel weak. In February 2019, my family and I moved to Alaska to help a small church. We agreed to be there for three years. In August 2022, my contract was complete. The church had grown from 28 to nearly 90. We had 22...
Replies
13
Views
158
There is power in prayer (James 5:16). I really need prayers. I also want to share a possible positive. Thank you. Timeline: In early 2019, my family and I moved to Alaska from Texas to begin working with a small church. The church grew. Despite Covid, the church grew from 28 to nearly 90...
Replies
12
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,247
Messages
16,797,458
Members
649,796
Latest member
Aeriorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom