i don't have enough energy to pray ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
i don't have enough energy to pray and i am trying to do a paper but my disability makes it hard it is due today please pray for ###
 
May the same power that raised Jesus from the dead work within you and grant you the strength you need at this point in time in Jesus Name
 
i don't have enough energy to pray and i am trying to do a paper but my disability makes it hard it is due today please pray for me
When the Apostle Paul was weakest he said that made him strong as the Lord released His power over him. Pray to Jesus for strength. Jesus alone is Lord. Saved in Jesus and the Holy Spirit will fill You with His power, strength, love and self control/sound mind.
I absolutely would not exist well without proof of Holy Spirit help in my life.

Lord God ALMIGHTY help this paper get done now please. Power up, give the words, let it be done in time please asking for help in the name of Jesus please. Amen!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, I want to get a healthy sleep because I don't feel like I don't have enough sleep, because I don't know why I woke up in the middle of the night like, ### am in the morning. I know you can handle everything in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen
Replies
8
Views
277
Please pray with me that I don't have herpes. I pray that I don't have any STDs and I am healed in Jesus name Amen
Replies
12
Views
181
Please pray that God provides for those who may not have enough food in their homes.
Replies
7
Views
309
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,121
Messages
16,796,139
Members
649,663
Latest member
Ploerlath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom