I don't have a heart to discern what is ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I don't have a heart to discern what is of God, and what isn't. Please pray for the Lord to speak to me, and guide me! Thank you.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray with me that I don't have herpes. I pray that I don't have any STDs and I am healed in Jesus name Amen
Replies
12
Views
186
Is ### something Christians need to support? I don’t do politics; I only believe in Jesus because people suck and I don’t trust in man.
Replies
7
Views
174
I want God almighty to help me for a free accommodation because I don't have money to pay for accommodation, I am miserable.
Replies
9
Views
250
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,989
Messages
16,817,240
Members
651,117
Latest member
Whiahaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom