Natasha 2

Beloved of All
I don't feel good.
Fast heart beat.
Chills in my body.
Pain and unease all over my body.
Digestive issues/gastritis or and PMS.
Little stabbing in the area of intestines.
Nausea in my stomach
Probably too much acid.

Please pray for relief.
Relaxed body, no chills, normal heart beat...
 
Lord God hear our prayers. You alone can understand the difficulties we face day to day. Lord help us to hear Your voice and to feel Your holy presence. Help the writer of this prayer to feel Your loving arms around them in their time of great need. This I ask in Jesus' name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is no hope. I have been struggling with this for over 3 years.
Replies
13
Views
159
I don't feel emotionally okay and haven't for a few days. Please pray that I feel better and that I love Jesus more and seek him and do what I need to do to accept him fully as Lord.
Replies
12
Views
183
Please pray my case manager will help me and show me kindness I also need her to call me back today and I have a really bad sore throat from all of this stress and need to get all better soon thank-you everyone for praying for all of this for me in Jesus's Name Amen
Replies
9
Views
324
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,796
Messages
16,781,058
Members
648,359
Latest member
Ghiydararr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom