I don't feel very okay sometimes, and I ...

Swanialth

Disciple of Prayer
I don't feel very okay sometimes, and I am in search of a job. I am a male nurse.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I don't feel very okay sometimes, and I am in search of a job. I am a male nurse. If you're not feeling well for health reasons, prayers that God restores your health. And if you're not feeling good because you are depressed, for is a God relieve your anxiety in Jesus name we pray Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't feel emotionally okay and haven't for a few days. Please pray that I feel better and that I love Jesus more and seek him and do what I need to do to accept him fully as Lord.
Replies
12
Views
187
There is no hope. I have been struggling with this for over 3 years.
Replies
13
Views
162
I don’t feel loved. Please pray for ### in Jesus name. Life is very hard right now for ### and others. 🙏🙏
Replies
9
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,325
Messages
16,798,317
Members
649,856
Latest member
Kyrooldarlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom