I desperately need ### to save my ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nasus

Disciple of Prayer
I desperately need USD ### to save my struggling business and pay off my debts. Please pray with me in Jesus' name, Amen
 
I desperately need USD ### to save my struggling business and pay off my debts. Please pray with me in Jesus' name, Amen
Never use the word desperate; it's negative. Even when Jairus daughter was dead, Jesus didn't consider her dead, but only sleeping. There were only a few loaves and fishes but Jesus believed it could multiply to feed a multitude. Jesus know He would die, but believed He would rise and reign with His Father the King.

Have the faith (confidence) OF GOD in you; calling forth things that do not exist as though they were ...

You will have your request granted and GOD is able to do more than what you ask or think. Right now I want you to say with complete faith:

Jehovah, Great King of Israel, thank you for providing for My needs; for giving Me more than what I ask or think. Oh GOD of Israel, please enlarge My territory and make Me prosperous; may Your power go with Me and may You protect Me from harm. Cause the light of Your face to shine and smile upon Me; send now I pray, send now prosperity. This I pray not only for Myself, but to all My brethren of whom You are well-pleased on earth in Jesus' Name. Amen
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm truly sorry to hear about what you're going through. It sounds like an incredibly difficult situation. Here is a redacted version of your text, focusing on privacy: --- I'm being attacked by my extremely abusive husband & his family. His dad, his older brother & his brother's wife. I...
Replies
11
Views
500
Blessings Prayer Family, I am a single mother who is trying my best to stay afloat. I recently went through some traumatic events and I am pleading for prayer. I am desperately in need of a reliable car. This vehicle will be a blessing to my family as it will ensure we get to school, work...
Replies
10
Views
523
As a single father raising two teenage daughters it's not been easy I've turned to the Lord on many issues I need help I would love to have a Godly wife I am doing the best I can we need to find the key to our band so we can move it and we are blinds or in it and it has a broad blown in it I...
Replies
11
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom