I desperately need ### to save my ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nasus

Disciple of Prayer
I desperately need USD ### to save my struggling business and pay off my debts. Please pray with me in Jesus' name, Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God and be of good courage. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume me. Nestle me in the chambers of Your heart O Lord. Let Your heartbeat become my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to become all that You created me to be so that I reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God thank You for loving me. Amen! Encourager ###, ###, ###~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm truly sorry to hear about what you're going through. It sounds like an incredibly difficult situation. Here is a redacted version of your text, focusing on privacy: --- I'm being attacked by my extremely abusive husband & his family. His dad, his older brother & his brother's wife. I...
Replies
11
Views
500
Blessings Prayer Family, I am a single mother who is trying my best to stay afloat. I recently went through some traumatic events and I am pleading for prayer. I am desperately in need of a reliable car. This vehicle will be a blessing to my family as it will ensure we get to school, work...
Replies
10
Views
523
As a single father raising two teenage daughters it's not been easy I've turned to the Lord on many issues I need help I would love to have a Godly wife I am doing the best I can we need to find the key to our band so we can move it and we are blinds or in it and it has a broad blown in it I...
Replies
11
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom