I desire agreement in prayer for wisdom for God's direction,

  • Thread starter Thread starter PraySite Requests
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Guest
I desire agreement in prayer for wisdom for

God's direction, financial breakthrough, and

revelation of a secret petition of heart's desires. I also am praying and fasting this weekend for humility, repentance, pure heart and motives. Thank you and God bless you. A sister in Christ
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God would clearly reveal His will regarding a possible move to the Philippines. Pray for wisdom, discernment, peace, financial provision, good health care, safety, and unity between my wife and me. Above all, pray that I would not be led by fear, frustration, convenience, or...
Replies
8
Views
170
Hello everyone, I kindly ask for your prayers today. Please pray that God will guide my steps, grant me wisdom in every decision, and open the right doors according to His will. Pray that He will bless my work, strengthen my faith, and help me remain patient and trusting during every season of...
Replies
10
Views
172
Dear God, Today i want to thank you for hearing my prayer to bless me financially. Thank you also Lord for the good health you have given me. I Pray father that you bless my daughter the wisdom as he continues to face struggles in school. May you guide her Lord that she may be able to answer...
Replies
10
Views
416
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,972
Messages
16,817,090
Members
651,106
Latest member
Jnkeilake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom