I Deserve Better

Status
Not open for further replies.

glowy

Prayer Warrior
IN JESUS NAME HELP ME GET OVER HIM COMPLETELY. I MISS HIM BUT I KNOW IT'S NOT MEANT TO BE, FOR HE HAS BETRAYED ME, BUT I STILL HAVE FEELINGS :'( PLEASE GIVE ME STRENGTH TO DEAL WITH THIS, GIVE ME STRENGTH TO NOT CAVE INTO HIM, PLEASE GIVE ME STRENGTH TO SAY NO AND MOVE ON. PLEASE GET RID OF ALL MY FEELINGS FOR HIM FATHER. I WANT SOMEONE WHO TAKES ME SERIOUS, AND HAS A JOB, ### DOESN'T DO ANYTHING BUT SMOKES AND LEAVES FOR DAYS. PLEASE GIVE ME STRENGTH LORD. HEAL AND RENEW MY MIND BODY AND SOUL! I NEED AND WANT YOU! NO ONE NOR ANYTHING WILL EVER SEPARATE ME FROM YOU. PLEASE ANSWER ME LORD. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY, AMEN
 
Been there. I hope the best for you and a lot of praying for you to overcome this situation. Through the Lord everything is possible.
 
According to your will Lord help ### and ### all ### needs is you Lord you are ###'s Father, ###'s Husband, and ###'s Best friend give ### strength to know and want your will and Lord you know ### have been through something similar give ### strength as well no more caving in to be used or hurt right now in Jesus Name Amen
 
Lord I come before your at this time and pray with this girl to be able to sustain the strength, commitment and dedication she now has to finding a more worthy man to share he life with. Guide her footsteps and strengthen her resolve. Help her to understand her worth in you and in your time, to meet a man who will love her the way she deserves to be loved. Send her a loving son of yours who puts you first and foremost in his life, because only then can a man truly become a wonderful husband, father and friend. In your name Lord, amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please God, either teach those jerks from ### a lesson or make them hire better staffs or at least, bless me with a much much better gym to workout at cuz I deserve better than this. Why nobody believes in the "The Customer is always right" rule anymore is beyond me. Please help me, Lord! Thank...
Replies
6
Views
272
I am deserving of more than SSI disability. I don't trust the Social Security Administration because it is dirty.
Replies
10
Views
140
I don't know what is going on with ### and lawyers, too. I want them to send me the delivery that I've been waiting for asap. I need delivery like, now. They have no idea how I feel. I don't like that ### ignored my texts because he has no idea how I feel. I want to receive good news from them...
Replies
8
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,299
Messages
16,786,981
Members
648,879
Latest member
Steirad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom