I deeply long and pray for ### to come to live with me and

  • Thread starter Thread starter PraySite Requests
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Guest
I deeply long and pray for ### to come to live with me and stay in good health for many more years. I also need prayers for ### and ### to reconcile and be happy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't wanna be in their presence I don't deserve them I wish I hadn't bump into them Yet Here I am Hurting 10+ yrs I waited and this perfect person walks into my life Is it for nothing?
Replies
10
Views
372
I pray deeply for my physical, mental, and emotional health. Please heal my headaches, the severe pain in my arms, shoulders, and neck, the persistent discomfort in both of my shoulders and hands, my chest problems, spinal issues, and stomach pain. Free me from weakness, limitations, and...
Replies
13
Views
227
I pray deeply for my physical, mental, and emotional health. Please heal my headaches, the severe pain in my arms, shoulders, and neck, the persistent discomfort in both of my shoulders and hands, my chest problems, spinal issues, and stomach pain. Free me from weakness, limitations, and...
Replies
11
Views
208
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,256
Messages
16,820,608
Members
651,286
Latest member
Geyrorland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom