I DECALRE IN JESUS CHRIST NAME VICTORY SUCCESS BREACKTHROUGHS ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I DECALRE IN JESUS CHRIST NAME VICTORY SUCCESS BREACKTHROUGHS WITH ALL MY PRAYERS DESIRES REQUEST WITH EVERY PART OF ### TOWARDS ME IN EVERY SINGLE WAY NOW NOW IN JESUS NAME
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please all pray in Jesus Christ name I break absolutely all every soul ties emotionally physically in absolutely every way between D and ### permanently right now set Dd free from ### please Lord in absolutely every way now I break all every contact D has connection he has any love all...
Replies
8
Views
401
In Jesus Christ name I decree and declare ### is is totally totally single free in every single way for me only me right now in Jesus Christ name he gets his own place right now without any delay at all in Jesus namess
Replies
5
Views
237
Lord I pray in Jesus Christ name ### a will not reject me in any way form ever please in Jesus Christ name I ask you please please lord bless me and ### a please please lord with a divine divine connection love in every single way please lord bless our relationship in every single way protect it...
Replies
9
Views
269
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,723
Messages
16,814,312
Members
650,972
Latest member
Cayland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom