bob69 Beloved of All Nov 29, 2013 #1 Click to Listen to This Post I continue to pray that ### finally contacts me.
Articles Beloved of All Relationships Financial Health Spiritual Nov 29, 2013 #2 Click to Listen to This Post May God hear your request and grant it according to his will. In Jesus Name, Amen.
Nay1 Beloved of All Nov 29, 2013 #3 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen. I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
praise77 Beloved Servant Nov 29, 2013 #4 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
BLESSITONE Beloved of All Nov 29, 2013 #7 Click to Listen to This Post ...I WILL STAY ON BENDING KNESS & BENDED ELBOWS ON YOUR BEHALF IN JESUS NAME
The Encourager The Encourager Nov 29, 2013 #8 Click to Listen to This Post God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Eph. 3:20). This is a prayer for you, just click on the link: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-10498-god-is-able/
God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Eph. 3:20). This is a prayer for you, just click on the link: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-10498-god-is-able/
sharonjoan Beloved of All Nov 29, 2013 #9 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Abbyamy Beloved of All Nov 29, 2013 #10 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.