I command right now my electristy bill to be ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
I command right now my electristy bill to be blessed I pray in Jesus name for my electristy bill usage to right now be ### pounds a month no more in Jesus name
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I really need this right now, I don’t know what to do, I’m going through a lot with my mom and my mom hates my girlfriend for some reason, I want our love and relationship to be blessed in Jesus name according to God’s will, her parents apparently don’t approve and it makes me so sad, we both...
Replies
6
Views
293
I'm very depressed right now, my grandmother ### ### who has dementia is forgetting me and other important things. please pray for her, pray God will restore her memory. pray Jesus will cure her from this dementia.
Replies
8
Views
361
Please pray for ### right now.... my heart is hurting 💔 I see my kids on this women's page; she is claiming them as hers. My kids' father married her. He refuses to let me see my kids. He asked me for money; I gave him $### for the kids. I see that all these rentals are going on and I'm trying...
Replies
6
Views
260
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,580
Messages
16,812,896
Members
650,890
Latest member
Gaondeinire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom