Anonymous
Beloved of All
I command in Jesus' name there is power. I command every single make-up brand and company everywhere to right now in Jesus' name produce the totally very very very best ever new foundations, tinted moisturizers, BB creams, cosmetics that meet and fit all my needs, desires, totally exceed all my expectations at great prices that I put on, don't want to take off, that I look, feel a million dollars with so very very beautiful with. I command this make-up made right now in Jesus' name, produced right now in Jesus' name. I command this make-up to flood every place, shelf, store, make-up company, brand everywhere right now abundantly at great prices now in Jesus' name. I command this done right now, quick, fast in Jesus' name. The make-up I desire overtakes me right now in Jesus' name. My make-up enlarges abundantly right now Lord, make this happen quick, fast in Jesus' name.
