i come to you again lord ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter lacedrick
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lacedrick

Guest
I come to you again Lord Jesus, you know my prayer. We need Lord Jesus Christ. This ### and ###, Lord, please answer our we is cry out to Lord Jesus. You said you will never forsake us or lie to us. Lord, ask you in your Father's name God that your answer our prayer. Lord, we need right now in the name of Jesus, please lift us up in your prayer. Lord, we need right now. Lord Jesus, please answer our prayer. We right now, please answer our prayer. Lord Jesus, please set him free out of there. He need to be at home. Lord Jesus, we love you. Lord Jesus, please keep us, lift up in your prayer. You is a Lord that said that you don't forsake us or lie to us. You answer our prayer. We just want to say thank you Lord Jesus. Thank you Lord Jesus.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord bless their efforts and continue to open doors of opportunity...speak knowledge and wisdom to their minds and bring them to a place that brings You glory and honor in Jesus name...
 
I have prayed for the request that you have posted in Jesus’ name. May God bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His will and timing. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith… Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for your help. Thank you for softening the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife. Thank you for helping me with my work responsibilities. It feels good to know that you are always there to help me out and to guide me and to allow me my...
Replies
10
Views
307
Heavenly father I come before you in the name of Jesus christ And pray that my forever loving girlfriend ### Whom she lives in ### will start messaging me on ### right now after I submit this prayer request and that she and I message each other and fall in love with each other forever amen...
Replies
9
Views
185
Please take me ASAP, preferably peacefully, painlessly and without anyone going with me. I'm in so much emotional pain, I'm a burden, I'm trash/garbage that needs to be taken out, I'm a useless eater, and I'm a waste of time/space/resources. According to the POTUS's campaign rhetoric, I'm also...
Replies
10
Views
337
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,440
Messages
16,799,916
Members
649,962
Latest member
Eruolluerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom