I come to LORD, My father, as a ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddenoo

Disciple of Prayer
I come to LORD, My father, as a sinner, I ask in the name JESUS that the HOLY SPIRIT intercedes in the thoughts of ### and with GODS great mercy that she returns to me as my wife. OH GOD, you know my heart, and my soul, I feel lost without her, With GODS grace and love for us, I ask that this union be in the best interest of all concerned, and that we united can testify to the GLORY of GOD and serve him.. I know in my heart GOD as answered this prayer and I wait for her return, GLORY be to GOD.

### send
 
I stand in agreement with this prayer Father. Please grant it according to your will. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I moved back to live with my parents due to rent being so high but also God's timing was the best because my mom was unwell during that time and was diagnosed with ALS shortly after. I have seen my dad mistreat her, talk to her in a very rude manner and just not showing her the love she...
Replies
13
Views
305
My sister-in-law, name ###, has been very evil and envious of me and my marriage and the love me and my husband have. She lived with me and my husband for four years when I newly got married, as part of my father-in-law's inheritance that belongs to my husband by rights, and she has caused so...
Replies
8
Views
360
Dear Lord my father, Please look over me and help me in my time of need. I just had my first and only interview with a hiring manager on Thursday, May 2, 2024 after my job was eliminated on March 15th 2024. This is an ideal position for me, the interview went ok, not great; I sent a followed up...
Replies
11
Views
527
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,822
Messages
16,781,202
Members
648,375
Latest member
Woilorrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom