Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Do as I say, talk with Jesus and receive His words! Everything is possible for God! You just have to open your heart to Him and be guided by Him. We the sheep listen to His voice. Start writing down what He is telling you to do. Never do anything on your

Do as I say, talk with Jesus and receive His words! Everything is possible for God! You just have to open your heart to Him and be guided by Him. We the sheep listen to His voice. Start writing down what He is telling you to do. Never do anything on your own :)
Ok. Thanks very much

Sweetie talk with Jesus!! Maybe it was NOT His will for you to be in this path!!! The knowledge of this world is nothing next to Christ's Teachings! Talk to the Lord and replace your worries for money for faith! Think about Daniel and the Lions Den! AMEN!
Please where are you from

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

I came on this platform for prayers and it was about paying my school fees and now Academics are telling me to defer my course 😭😭God will bless everyone that will support me in terms of this. Today is the last day to pay other wise I should defer my course. I am on this platform pleading...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom