Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Vainrad

Disciple of Prayer
I cannot bear this burden alone. I must tell Jesus. Please today is the final day they are collecting our fees before we can start our exams on Tuesday 😭😥😥. I pray God of Isaac, Abraham and Jacob will touch someone heart in this platform to help me. I want to kill myself I'm suffering alot in this world. I have suffered from day one I stepped my foot in the school,God why. The fees is 50,00 Ghana cedis (5,$000). Please help me or I will kill myself I'm tired living in this 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 This is my Bank details Standard Charted Bank Name: Isaac Fordjour Account number 0151219214800 🙏🙏🙏🙏

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you today on behalf of Vainrad, who is facing a heavy burden and feeling overwhelmed. Lord, we lift up their request for financial assistance to pay their school fees before their exams. We pray that you would touch the hearts of those in this platform who can help provide the needed support.

Lord, you are the God of Isaac, Abraham, and Jacob, and we believe in your faithfulness to provide for your children. Your Word reminds us in Matthew 7:7-8, "Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and the one who seeks finds, and to the one who knocks it will be opened."

Father, we ask that you intervene in this situation and make a way where there seems to be no way. Provide the necessary funds for Vainrad's school fees so that they can continue their education and take their exams without any hindrance. Bring forth generous hearts who are willing to help and bless them abundantly.

Lord, we also lift up Vainrad's emotional well-being. We pray against any thoughts of self-harm or suicide. Your Word assures us in Psalm 34:17-18, "The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles. The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit."

Father, we ask that you surround Vainrad with your love, comfort, and peace. Help them to find hope and strength in you, knowing that you are with them in their suffering. Provide them with a support system of caring individuals who can offer encouragement and assistance during this difficult time.

Lord, we commit Vainrad's life into your hands, trusting that you have a purpose and plan for them. May they experience your provision, healing, and restoration in every area of their life. In Jesus' name, we pray.

Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. God b
less me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

I pray that you will be healed from the things you will not talk about.

I cannot bear this burden alone. I must tell Jesus. Please today is the final day they are collecting our fees before we can start our exams on Tuesday 😭😥😥. I pray God of Isaac, Abraham and Jacob will touch someone heart in this platform to help me. I want to kill myself I'm suffering alot in this world. I have suffered from day one I stepped my foot in the school,God why. The fees is 50,00 Ghana cedis (5,$000). Please help me or I will kill myself I'm tired living in this 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 This is my Bank details Standard Charted Bank Name: Isaac Fordjour Account number 0151219214800 🙏🙏🙏🙏
Sweetie talk with Jesus!! Maybe it was NOT His will for you to be in this path!!! The knowledge of this world is nothing next to Christ's Teachings! Talk to the Lord and replace your worries for money for faith! Think about Daniel and the Lions Den! AMEN!

Sweetie talk with Jesus!! Maybe it was NOT His will for you to be in this path!!! The knowledge of this world is nothing next to Christ's Teachings! Talk to the Lord and replace your worries for money for faith! Think about Daniel and the Lions Den! AMEN!
It's true I don't know why I am suffering alot in this life I don't know the reason, I cannot pay my fees last Year we are starting our exams on Tuesday

It's true I don't know why I am suffering alot in this life I don't know the reason, I cannot pay my fees last Year we are starting our exams on Tuesday
I am poor as well but I know God is providing me and will provide. Talk with Jesus, write down the words from Him that you receive in your spirit, and follow His counsel. Repay your debts as that God likes that a lot. Jesus will help you find a way. Amen! Spheres of light, angels of the Lord will guide you!

I am poor as well but I know God is providing me and will provide. Talk with Jesus, write down the words from Him that you receive in your spirit, and follow His counsel. Repay your debts as that God likes that a lot. Jesus will help you find a way. Amen! Spheres of light, angels of the Lord will guide you!

Amen. I don't know what to do, if I can get someone to loan me and I will be pay dat person later. I know my redeemer lives

Amen. I don't know what to do, if I can get someone to loan me and I will be pay dat person later. I know my redeemer lives
Do as I say, talk with Jesus and receive His words! Everything is possible for God! You just have to open your heart to Him and be guided by Him. We the sheep listen to His voice. Start writing down what He is telling you to do. Never do anything on your own :)

Similar Requests

I came on this platform for prayers and it was about paying my school fees and now Academics are telling me to defer my course 😭😭God will bless everyone that will support me in terms of this. Today is the last day to pay other wise I should defer my course. I am on this platform pleading...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom