I can hardly sleep coz I just ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Can hardly clear throat in this cold rainy weather. Cold coughing congestion sinuses wheezing. Prayers that it all clears up need to sleep well and prayers for ### new job and these others will communicate soon Lord.
Replies
8
Views
214
So much to do can hardly sleep anymore, please help all these aides to work right and I won’t have to be dependent on them to get deep sleep and bless those close with their new job and with school protect us all and the ones communicate that they received their gift. Please get them all right...
Replies
5
Views
288
I have hardly been sleeping, only a couple of hours a night with a couple of 30 minute naps in the day usually, I am getting a bit grumpy and tired really would like to sleep more. At the same time I am grateful I am not still so depressed as when I was just trying to spend all my time sleeping...
Replies
5
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,970
Messages
16,805,514
Members
650,441
Latest member
Clairoormond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom