I can feel the difference in my ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I can feel the difference in my shoulder after I told you to pray for me it's only my fingers now which is very painful .and the job and financial breakthrough I'm waiting on my Lord.
 
Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)


Praise God. My friend, I pray on your behalf.

Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would bless Your child's needs. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore and protect ###'s health, removing all discomfort from the fingers, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Satanic people have been constantly speaking curses about me for years and years. The problem is I can literally feel it in my soul when they are cursing me or doing witchcraft on me. I can literally feel the hate filled evil words and the hate in their wicked hearts. They also do witchcraft on...
Replies
11
Views
179
Fighting against a coven coming against me with voodoo doll pins relentless please help. looking for major intercessors to stand with me. I will donate to get intense prayer to shut them down
Replies
11
Views
436
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that jesus grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing jesus to give a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently...
Replies
10
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,134
Messages
16,796,521
Members
649,677
Latest member
Chuemere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom