i broke my celibacy. about ### month ago, i was ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I feel stupid. I fell into temptation and now I’m at risk of getting HSV. Now all I can think about is how I will ruin my future love life with my husband and how it will be difficult to have kids. This will ruin my life. Please pray for healing and peace of mind.
Replies
8
Views
293
  • Locked
I truly believe that my life was a mistake and never meant to be, also I curse the day I was born and seriously wonder if I am even part of the human race. I have never belonged anywhere or with anyone. I don't know what it feels like to be loved, or even liked. I was born to a single mom, &...
Replies
9
Views
666
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,539
Messages
16,812,004
Members
650,867
Latest member
Erayhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom