I bring Jesus Christ the Son of God, sacrificed ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I bring Jesus Christ the Son of God, sacrificed for me and my husband, against all ritual sacrifices and their every claim against me and my husband. Father, I pray that my husband will be the head of our marriage just as Christ is the Head of the Church, and that he would love me, nourishing and cherishing me, just as Christ loves the Church. I also ask that he would honor and delight in me as his wife so that his prayers will not be hindered. In Jesus’ Name I pray. Amen Lord. Thank you Jesus.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
May GOD Bless you in answering your prayers in JESUS name. Amen
 
O Glorious Trinity hear our voice of prayer according to the multitude of thy mercy. O loving and kind God Jesus Christ, my lord and my savior bless them and be with them. Make us worthy to receive your blessings. May your name be glorified now and forever Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 106:38 – “They shed innocent blood, the blood of their sons and daughters, whom they sacrificed to the idols of Canaan, and the land was desecrated by their blood.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 106:38 reveals the depths...
Replies
12
Views
115
Please pray for me....I bring Jesus Christ, the Son of God, sacrificed for me, against all ritual sacrifices and their every claim against me. by the blood of Jesus Christ, I break the power and hold of every curse that has come to me through transfer by another human being. I break the power...
Replies
9
Views
256
I thank God for Jesus Christ and praying for strength to endure my husband not being in the home yet. I am believing God is working on him but I am praying he has no negative influences and distractions in his way from getting closer to God and coming home. I love my husband despite of what we...
Replies
9
Views
421
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,683
Messages
16,802,130
Members
650,197
Latest member
Blaelalhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom