I beseech the Lord almighty to intervene ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 46:7: The LORD Almighty is with us; the God of Jacob is our fortress. A Prayer Based on Psalm 46:7: "Lord God Almighty, thank You for being right here with us today. When our life feels loud, busy, or scary, help us remember that we...
Replies
12
Views
172
Heavenly Father, I beseech You in Jesus mighty name I ask for DIVINE INTERVENTION, DIVINE PROVISION, DIVINE INTERCESSION & ANGELIC PROTECTION, please rescue me from this season, I've been hurting for too long😢, please in Jesus mighty name please, Lord, have Your abundant Mercy, Grace...
Replies
8
Views
307
Aba Father, I run to You today for protection from any devourer of all sorts. Protect me, protect my work, my family, and all that concerns me in Jesus' mighty name. AMEN
Replies
10
Views
443
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,913
Messages
16,781,914
Members
648,463
Latest member
Prolarmond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom