I Believe In Your Name Jesus Christ

Status
Not open for further replies.

ServantofYeshua

Beloved of All
Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I come before your presence again asking for forgiveness of my sins and my ###'s sins too. I believe in your mercy and grace we will be forgiven if we are truly penitent and do have mercy on my ###'s soul. I thank you for our relationship and continue to ask for your protection around it and to have her accept you as her Messiah, in Jesus Christ's name I pray for this. I also come before your presence regarding my request to go to Israel. Lord, I must confess due to the prayers of many people I have seen many miracles the last few weeks and months. You have been providing for us daily but only now do I really see your power and I am grateful. I ask you in your name.. Yeshua HaMaschiach to provide me the option to go to Israel soon & to pay our creditors soon. Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
May God grant you with what you prayed for according to His perfect timing and will. Amen. Amen.
 
Father we thank you for this man's faithfulness. We pray Father for the dear lady in his life, that she will come to know and accept you as her Lord and Saviour. We thank you Father for the forgiveness of sin in our lives, we thank you for your mercies and undeserved favour that you bestow upon us. Lord we pray that you will make a way for this man to go to the holy land, Israel. We pray for this couple Father and ask that you strengthen their relationship and that they will both come to the clear understanding, that as you are head of the church, you are also head of the family. May you remain first and foremost in our lives. Thank you Father, we love you. In Jesus' name, amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my grandsons in name Jesus Christ, he in jail. Please pray for him to be released from jail and all charges be dropped and no file be filed and charge be dismissed, his probation reinstated, released. He hasn't harmed anyone or mistreated anyone. Please pray for him to get out of...
Replies
10
Views
336
christ jesus through your name i believe in you cuz thats the only way of remission of my sins halleluah amen
Replies
8
Views
240
christ jesus through your name i ### ### ### and left believe on you amen
Replies
9
Views
241
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,275
Messages
16,786,557
Members
648,861
Latest member
Klaellorineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom