I believe in the power of the ...

Tomblaryk

Disciple of Prayer
I believe in the power of the Prayer of Faith according to James 5:15 (The Prayer of Faith will heal the sick). Based on the written word of God, am asking for prayers for God to manifest his Glory upon my life so I can launch out in ministry and do the work of God in his vineyard. I don't seem to find fulfillment and purpose in anything except in doing the will of God. I need God to open doors for me to get into bible school so am equipped for the work. Am currently serving as a pastor in a ministry here in ### under a great man of God who has mentored me over the years and gave me an opportunity to serve as one of the assistant pastors.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I believe that nothing is impossible with You. I need a miracle in my life and I need it soon. I don't think that I can hold out any longer. Please pray..
Replies
10
Views
40
Asking for prayer for my friend ### that I believe is under spiritual attack she was okay then she started having nightmares and seem like she couldn't think straight some kind of confusion like in a trans forget about her kids and her love one like something is controlling her to do thing she...
Replies
12
Views
90
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over. I believe in miracles, LORD bless me with miracles. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high places. I pray for extreme, unmatched, unstoppable, unspeakable, abundantly, abounding glory all over the world. Please...
Replies
8
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,849
Messages
16,804,086
Members
650,352
Latest member
Daertutel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom