I beg you for prayers please I ...

Casroff

Prayer Partner
I beg you for prayers please I am only ### and my ### year old father is in a medically induced coma and on a ventilator please pray for my dad to make it through this please I need my dad please pray for ###
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### who is currently in a medically induced coma and on a ventilator. Lord, we ask for Your divine healing and intervention. Please restore his health and bring him back to his family. We pray for strength and comfort for ### during this difficult time. We trust in Your power and mercy, believing that nothing is impossible for You. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good day, dear Christians,🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 For approximately half a year, I have been facing a serious problem, always hoping that it would soon come to an end... but it has not ended even to this day. Tomorrow should be the last day of my ordeal. I am a mother of two children who previously asked you...
Replies
14
Views
86
I am begging everyone here, such beautiful ppl I strive to be like, to please pray for my young daughter ###. Our preliminary results are that her liver is swelling, I am begging you to pray for us, she is so young and we are so alone other than you and Jesus. Please I beg you to pray that he...
Replies
12
Views
257
Dear Christians, I am asking you once again... once again I am asking you with pain and desperation to pray for me. Today, in the courtroom, the final decision will be made. I will not be present; only my recording from when I was at the court to give my statement about what happened to me will...
Replies
9
Views
41
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,367
Messages
16,798,903
Members
649,877
Latest member
Loroowick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom