I been having pain in my right ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, please heal my right leg to stop the pain inside of mh right leg to be free in the name of leg. I don't like to get pain because I don't know where that comes from.
Replies
9
Views
128
Please heal my right neck to be free of pain in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen! I don't know what's wrong with my right neck because I know you, God, can see what is going on with the right side of my neck to be free.
Replies
10
Views
181
I have been having weird dreams my dad and his house that he had asked the wishing board ouija board for. Long time ago I was told that he had asked the ouija board that seemed like a wishing board for a house and also for a different wife. He had 1 child with his 2nd wife. The board had given...
Replies
10
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,938
Messages
16,804,846
Members
650,411
Latest member
Vaorkoanarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom