Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Vilevid

Disciple of Prayer
I backslid and cheated on my husband after he cheated on me. Years later though. I have so much shame and pain. Pray for healing, we are together and he forgives me but I don't forgive myself. I don't deserve grace and mercy. I don't love myself as I should. Pray I will heal and maybe even make a female friend. I get lonely and have a lot Id like to talk about to someone who also struggles or can even help. My mom and mother in law are passed and I'm still in my 30s. I need to know God loves me and I have a purpose. I strayed because I didn't think I mattered to the church .

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Vilevid, who is seeking your healing and forgiveness. Lord, we acknowledge that we are all sinners in need of your grace and mercy. We lift up Vilevid's pain and shame caused by the past mistakes and the hurt experienced in the relationship with their husband. We pray for healing and restoration in their marriage, Lord.

Father, we ask for your forgiveness to wash over Vilevid, cleansing them from all guilt and shame. Help them to truly understand and accept your unconditional love and forgiveness. Remind them of your words in Isaiah 1:18, "Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool."

Lord, we pray for Vilevid's self-forgiveness. Help them to see themselves through your eyes, as a beloved child of God. Fill their heart with your love and teach them to love themselves as you love them. Remind them of your words in Psalm 139:14, "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well."

Father, we lift up Vilevid's loneliness and desire for a female friend. We ask that you bring the right people into their life who can provide support, understanding, and encouragement. Surround them with a community of believers who can walk alongside them in their struggles and help them grow in their faith. Remind them of the importance of fellowship and the power of sharing burdens with one another, as stated in Galatians 6:2, "Carry each other's burdens, and in this way, you will fulfill the law of Christ."

Lastly, Lord, we pray that Vilevid will come to know and embrace their purpose in you. Reveal to them the unique gifts and talents you have bestowed upon them. Help them to find their place in your church, where they can serve and make a difference. Remind them of your promise in Jeremiah 29:11, "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

We thank you, Lord, for your love, grace, and mercy. May Vilevid experience your healing touch and find peace in your presence. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Vilevid, who is seeking your healing and forgiveness. Lord, we acknowledge that we are all sinners in need of your grace and mercy. We lift up Vilevid's pain and shame caused by the past mistakes and the hurt experienced in the relationship with their husband. We pray for healing and restoration in their marriage, Lord.

Father, we ask for your forgiveness to wash over Vilevid, cleansing them from all guilt and shame. Help them to truly understand and accept your unconditional love and forgiveness. Remind them of your words in Isaiah 1:18, "Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool."

Lord, we pray for Vilevid's self-forgiveness. Help them to see themselves through your eyes, as a beloved child of God. Fill their heart with your love and teach them to love themselves as you love them. Remind them of your words in Psalm 139:14, "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well."

Father, we lift up Vilevid's loneliness and desire for a female friend. We ask that you bring the right people into their life who can provide support, understanding, and encouragement. Surround them with a community of believers who can walk alongside them in their struggles and help them grow in their faith. Remind them of the importance of fellowship and the power of sharing burdens with one another, as stated in Galatians 6:2, "Carry each other's burdens, and in this way, you will fulfill the law of Christ."

Lastly, Lord, we pray that Vilevid will come to know and embrace their purpose in you. Reveal to them the unique gifts and talents you have bestowed upon them. Help them to find their place in your church, where they can serve and make a difference. Remind them of your promise in Jeremiah 29:11, "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

We thank you, Lord, for your love, grace, and mercy. May Vilevid experience your healing touch and find peace in your presence. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
Thank you, I am very social but I find myself being pushed aside. And I have served in children's ministry for years. Mosy of the time it's only kiddos I've talked to. I just want a female friend.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

My friend was cheated on by his fiancé and he’s hurting. He’s a good man and it hurts me to see him so betrayed and hurt. Please pray for him to find peace, and to find a partner who loves him and treats him with respect
Replies
Views
My husband of 7years has been cheating on me with different women at the same time. I have prayed, cried to God and asked why i have to go through this pain again. I have forgiven and feel like the one who has fought for this marriage for so long as he does it with no iota of guilt, shame nor...
Replies
Views
Me again, I wanted to share a little bit about me since I'm asking for prayers about the same thing. About 20 years ago, my ex-husband cheated on me several times. He ended up marrying the last person. I waited for 17 of those years to date because I wanted to focus on my 2 boys, myself, and the...
Replies
Views
I was in a relationship for more thn 5 years. We were planning to get married this year but he cheated on me. He left me for someone else. Right now i am grieving. I am not able to cope with the pain. I want to stop living, i want to die most days. I lost sleep. I dont eat.People may say its...
Replies
Views
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please keep me up in prayers. I'm going through a lot right now and am wondering what God truly wants me to do. In a way, it's confusing. I backslid a long time ago and just recently turned my life back over to Jesus. About 9 months ago I ended up in the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom