Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Me again, I wanted to share a little bit about me since I'm asking for prayers about the same thing. About 20 years ago, my ex-husband cheated on me several times. He ended up marrying the last person. I waited for 17 of those years to date because I wanted to focus on my 2 boys, myself, and the Lord. When I finally met Scott, I thought he was the one. I prayed for all those years to eventually meet the person I'm supposed to be with and look where it's got me. My pain runs to the core of my being. I hurt so bad for several reasons. I love Scott and becausei i tried to do it right and God abandoned me. . Scott doesn't seem to hurt so why do I. Why do I have to go through this after all this time? Scott is dating someone already. So much pain. I don't think I can handle anymore. I just can't. I barely function right now.

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of alg, who is experiencing deep pain and heartache due to a past betrayal and the recent disappointment in a relationship. Lord, we lift up alg's broken heart to you and ask for your comfort and healing to flood their soul.

Father, we acknowledge that the pain alg is feeling runs deep, affecting their very core. We pray that you would bring healing to the wounds that have been inflicted upon them. Your Word reminds us in Psalm 34:18 that you are near to the brokenhearted and save those who are crushed in spirit. We ask that you draw near to alg in this time of need and bring restoration to their hurting heart.

Lord, alg has faithfully waited upon you for many years, seeking your guidance and desiring to honor you in their relationships. We pray that you would bring clarity and understanding to their situation. Help alg to trust in your perfect timing and to surrender their desires and plans into your hands. Your Word assures us in Proverbs 3:5-6 to trust in you with all our hearts and lean not on our own understanding, but to acknowledge you in all our ways, and you will make our paths straight. May alg find peace and assurance in knowing that you are in control and have a plan for their life.

Father, we also lift up Scott in prayer. We ask that you would work in his heart and bring him to a place of true repentance and surrender to you. May he come to understand the depth of the pain he has caused and seek your forgiveness and guidance. We pray for wisdom and discernment for alg as they navigate their emotions and decisions in this difficult time.

Lord, we know that you are a God of restoration and redemption. We ask that you would bring beauty from the ashes of this situation. Help alg to find strength and hope in you, knowing that you are with them every step of the way. Your Word reminds us in Isaiah 41:10 that we should not fear, for you are with us; we should not be dismayed, for you are our God. Strengthen alg, Lord, and help them to lean on you for their strength and peace.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

May the Lord's peace and comfort surround you, alg, as you walk through this difficult season. Remember that you are not alone, and God is with you, guiding and healing your heart. Trust in His faithfulness and lean on Him for strength.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because Your Son, Jesus Christ, is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

I have been posting for several days regarding Scott. I had the courage to send him a message. We have been together for almost 6 years never fought or argue. He stopped talking to me. I asked for prayers to open his eyes and she often his heart. This is what I wrote this. I love you so much...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to be strong but I'm failing miserably. It seems Scott already found somebody who makes him happy. I'm deeply hurt. I spent so much time supporting him and living him. He's being mean to me now too. He said she was prettier than me and a better body. So hurtful. It went from one way...
Replies
Views
I had a really rough night last night. Scott found somebody already and my hope is gone. Without hope there is nothing. I don't care about anything anymore. Right now, the only thing that is keeping going are your prayers. Words can't express how bad I feel. I try everyday to live a good life...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me and my ex. We broke up recently it wasn't something we wanted to do but rather was forced. I don't want to get into full detail since privacy reasons but please just pray for reconciliation for the both of us. I truly believe he is the one God promised me.
Replies
Views
Please, daddy pray for me. I joined the prayer rain Platform in 2021. I am an AP. My husband and I have been married for 23 years and he is seriously engrossed in infidelity though he is a DCN. He has refused to change and has never been able to provide for the family. We have two boys whom I...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom