I attend college I after my daughter passed because ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dellap1873

Disciple of Prayer
I attend college after my daughter passed because I decided to do something that made me happy. After attending, they raised the tuition now they say I have maxed my tuition out and I still do not have a degree. And I have no money to pay for school. My husband is the main person that pays the bills, that's why I was going to school to become an interior designer. I have no idea where to get this money from; my tuition is $9,200.00 a year for two classes, it is $4,610.00. I want to graduate but I have no options. I've been praying for some kind of miracle. I feel so stupid dealing with that school. I only go to school and I don't work because my brother hit me in the head with a trash can and I am sick often. But I struggle through school because it means so much to me to finish. I feel like maybe I do not deserve happiness.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen

I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, Thank you for looking after my daughter in the night and for all of us plus the cats. Please God continue to help us today and every day and night, destroy corona virus in my daughter, myself if I have any, my cats, my ex ###, our flats, my ex's car, all our belongings right now, give...
Replies
11
Views
396
Thanks giving prayers after my daughter passing exams very well. Surely God is faithful
Replies
9
Views
71
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,730
Messages
16,814,370
Members
650,979
Latest member
Naliarianard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom