Anonymous

Beloved of All
I ask you please please please please restore restore all every suffering all every sadness all every sorrow all every loneliness all every pain all every loss all every tear all every poverty hardship struggling all every anxiety depression stress worry all every disappointment all every rejection all every criticism all every hurt pain all every loneliness singleness all every health problems I have ever experienced to me to me please please incredibly right now please please without any delay please please please bless me mee please Lord with the new new new life I desire all all all every single one of the deepest deepest deepest desires of my heart big huge tiny or small right now right now please please Lord without any any delay at all please Lord in Jesus Christ name.
 
I have prayed to our Heavenly Father over your request my friend. May God bless you, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.

Remember, place God first over all your desires!​
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please please i degree and degree in jesus christ name absolutely absolutely no more suffering misery sadness sorrow deppression anxity fear oppression confusion thin hair gabs spaces in my hair itchy scalp being so so enbarrest about my hair in jesus name no more marks scars dents pot...
Replies
9
Views
89
Lord your words say ask and I will recieve keep on asking thay jy joy gladness will be full i stand lord on these words your words promises lord please please totally permanently forever forgive me for my past absolutely all every single things sins of my past absolutely all every single sins...
Replies
5
Views
165
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve i ask you please lord completely totally permanently forever destroy sever the whole entire relationship woth ### my husband and ### in absolutely every single way form right now please permanently forever in jesus christ name lord please please...
Replies
10
Views
103
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,621
Messages
16,790,211
Members
649,178
Latest member
Griazonor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom