abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
I ask you please please please Lord bless me please Lord with the total total very best ever please new foundations new very best ever new tinted moisturizers cosmetics I desire please Lord the very verh best ever for my skin in every way please Lord that I put on don't want to take off that I look feel so very beautiful with radiantly stunning ally younger so very confident with please Lord now please abundantly at really good prices please Lord bless bless and please make all these available to me please Lord right now abundantly for me please Lord the very best ever please in Jesus Christ name.
 
My friend I have prayed over your petition.
May our Heavenly Father bless your prayer request, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve keep on asking that my joy gladness will will be full i stand lord on your words promises in jesus name lord please please forgive me for absolutely all evety sins of my past in jesus name forgive me lord for absolutely all every sins known unknown...
Replies
5
Views
98
Absolutely absolutely all every single marks all every single scars all every single dents all every single pot holes all every single skin puckering all every hard bits raised bits absolutely all all every single lumbs bumbs all every lumbt humby bits marks scars dents absolutely absolutely all...
Replies
9
Views
113
Lord please please i degree and degree in jesus christ name absolutely absolutely no more suffering misery sadness sorrow deppression anxity fear oppression confusion thin hair gabs spaces in my hair itchy scalp being so so enbarrest about my hair in jesus name no more marks scars dents pot...
Replies
9
Views
95
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,465
Messages
16,811,408
Members
650,816
Latest member
Valueskantown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom