I ask the help of my brothers and sisters ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Violet13

Disciple of Prayer
I ask the help of my brothers and sisters for their to be changes to the company I work for, I don't want to mention any names. I work for a wireless company and after 8 yrs of working here one change I cannot bear. I'm not allowed to have weekends off, which includes Sundays. It is not now mandated that Assistant managers work Fri, Sat, Sun days in which most family events take place because during the week we all have school or work. I have not had a Sunday service with my family for several months. I miss being with my family although we have weekday Bible studies, but it's not the same when we have worship on Sundays. Those who love being at church with your family worshiping understand my request. Leaves me no other choice if changes do not occur, I pray the Lord open another door for me because I want to have Christ and my family as my priority, not a sacrifice. Thank you all and God bless you.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello my brothers and sisters may Father God and Yeshua messiah watch over your hearts and bless you and be kind to you and keep your foot from falling. I hope and pray that Father Gid will give you the hope you need yo make it through every trial of life and I pray through it all that we never...
Replies
10
Views
162
I need help I feel hardened and growing increasingly less and less convicted of sin please pray that God would bring me a sound mind, forgive me and grant me repentance again please pray that he would restore to me the years that the enemy has stolen for Jesus Christ came so that we might have...
Replies
12
Views
175
Brothers and sisters please pray for my elderly mother who has cancer and dementia to complete her rehab after breaking her hip so she can walk and return home where her family will care for her in her final years 🙏
Replies
7
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,539
Messages
16,812,004
Members
650,867
Latest member
Erayhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom