I ask that you would pray for my ex-girlfriend ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mv0230216

Disciple of Prayer
I ask that you would pray for my ex-girlfriend ###. I ask that Jesus would bring her back to him. That she would start living for Christ again. She is surrounded herself with many negative people including her new boyfriend who does not love the Lord. I also ask that God would restore our relationship because I love her dearly. Thank you all and God bless!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please restore my relationship with ### I come to you with a heavy heart, asking for Your divine intervention in my relationship. Please heal the pain, misunderstandings, and hurts that have caused us to break apart. Soften our hearts towards one another, remove all anger and pride, and...
Replies
5
Views
285
We had 1st met 10 December 2024 at work while we were making stocktaking at their hospital, I got attracted right away took her number, started dating. It was so smooth, we both loved each other so much. Over a course of three months we had already made up our minds that we were gonna get...
Replies
6
Views
405
Dear lord I am asking you to allow my ex girlfriend to come back to me and we can be happily learn to respect eachother and not run away from eachother. You have made us stronger together in helping eachother be happy. Please pray for her to stop smoking Marijuana and wanting to have sex outside...
Replies
8
Views
370
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,566
Messages
16,789,681
Members
649,133
Latest member
Ethiyron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom