I ask that you pray for ### ...

Merciful God I give you thanks for the chance to pray for fellow Christians. Guide the writer of this prayer request and fill them with the joy of knowing that You have plans for us all. Plans for the good not bad. Help them to feel Your loving hand on them and that You are with them even though they may feel lost and don't know where to turn. This I ask in Jesus' Holy Name, Amen.

Jeremiah 29:11-13
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my husband ### that his boss will see that his mistake was not intentional and that the good impression and trust he once had in him will be restored\. 🙏 hes worried and cant sleep right . hes worried about it so much. thank you for your prayers!!
Replies
12
Views
230
Hello please I ask you to pray for me; I have financial problems, loans, and debts. I ask God to help me pay off my loans and solve my financial problems.
Replies
11
Views
142
My ### won’t get sick again. He will stop eating and buying sweets because he has diabetes and he acts like a retard when he has sugar and it’s aggravating. And he doesn’t get sick again and stops. It’s so annoying.God bless you!!!
Replies
9
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,638
Messages
16,801,805
Members
650,154
Latest member
Creuvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom