I ask that you pray for ### ...

Zosmrante

Disciple of Prayer
I ask that you pray for me so that I can forgive my siblings for what they have done and what they have said about me. Pray for me so that I get a house. I have been working for years and can't get a house for my own. Pray for healing for my leg that is hurting. Pray for my grandchildren because their mother died. Pray for my son and his wife.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my husband ### that his boss will see that his mistake was not intentional and that the good impression and trust he once had in him will be restored\. 🙏 hes worried and cant sleep right . hes worried about it so much. thank you for your prayers!!
Replies
12
Views
230
Hello please I ask you to pray for me; I have financial problems, loans, and debts. I ask God to help me pay off my loans and solve my financial problems.
Replies
11
Views
142
My ### won’t get sick again. He will stop eating and buying sweets because he has diabetes and he acts like a retard when he has sugar and it’s aggravating. And he doesn’t get sick again and stops. It’s so annoying.God bless you!!!
Replies
9
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,623
Messages
16,801,357
Members
650,144
Latest member
Scdareuren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom