I ask that you pray for all people that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hector01

Humble Prayer Partner
I ask that you pray for all people that need God's wisdom, understanding, peace and love in their lives. Life is challenging at times, and we sometimes get lost. Sometimes it's money, relationships, drugs, alcohol, deaths or other things that happen in our lives, and we feel hopeless and paralyzed. We want to forget everything and make things go away, but we have to deal with them, and it's tough. I pray that everyone that's in need receives the blessings of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. The Son of God that never turns us away and hears all that we ask him. There is nothing He can't handle, and he is truly alive. Seek Him, and he will help you in your good times and bad times. Please pray that all people get the blessings of Jesus Christ. I pray this in Jesus name amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God and be of good courage. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume me. Nestle me in the chambers of Your heart O Lord. Let Your heartbeat become my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to become all that You created me to be so that I reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God thank You for loving me. Amen! Encourager ###, ###, ###~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father please I lift up to you all of the ### government and the ### and ### I ask you humbly to work on all of their hearts to come to Jesus Christ and The Truth please unblind their minds blinded by Satan please open all of their eyes to The Light of The Gospel please draw them...
Replies
6
Views
211
This is a profound question that touches on the core of Christian theology. According to Christian belief, the path to heaven is through faith in Jesus Christ. The Bible teaches that salvation and eternal life are gifts from God, granted through faith in Jesus and His sacrifice on the cross...
Replies
7
Views
270
Pray for all people, especially all people working for the government to preserve all the good things from the past rather than throwing it away. Pray for all Americans and people globally to learn the importance of preserving all the things from the past so we can enjoy them today in ### and...
Replies
6
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,255
Messages
16,820,598
Members
651,285
Latest member
Spaularian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom